Kasia reflects on 2023 and shares goals for 2024
by Talitha Palmer Roberts on Dec 21, 2023
Kasia Bromley, ACAI co-founder and creative director, reflects on everything the brand has achieved in the past twelve months and shares her ambitions for ACAI going into 2024.
2023 Key Achievements
- Over the year, ACAI encouraged 70k women to get Outdoorsing
- 25k positive product reviews from women delighted with their garments means the world to us
- We’ve also attracted amazing reviews from press including being awarded Best Jacket for the Showerproof popover by Women’s Running magazine
- True to our mission to inspire more women to spend time outdoors, ACAI organised and hosted 30 free hiking events across the UK. All hosted by qualified outdoor leaders, with some 500 women attending
- The Outdoorsing Fund supported 40k women to get outdoors through women’s outdoor community groups
- We raised further funds for the ACAI Outdoorsing Fund over the Green Friday weekend. The aim of the fund is to break down barriers women face to getting outdoors. Research found they are principally lacking confidence and wanting someone to go with
- The product range has grown significantly in 2023, offering greater choice across styles and seasons head to toe. The most popular launches being the Atlas Pants and Altitude Leggings.
- The ACAI team came 5th in the Youth Adventure Trust’s Hike Bike Paddle challenge, and 1st place for the mountain bike element of the race, raising £2k for the charity in the process
- ACAI’s growth has been recognised by both FEBE 100 Growth and LDC Top 50 Most Ambitious Leaders
Ambitions for 2024
- Raise more for the Outdoorsing Fund to support more women’s outdoor community groups
- Host over 500 women at Outdoorsing Club events over the course of the year
- Create opportunities for women to try ACAI pieces nationwide and throughout the year. We know some people prefer to feel the fabrics and try on before they buy
- We are focused on increasing the volume of recycled yarn and more planet friendly fibres to ACAI products and range
- Our goal is to increase the transparency through our supply chain and the carbon impact of ACAI garments
- Extend the sizing range further to cater for more women and body shapes
- There are many innovative new styles launching throughout the year. We want these to continue to enhance women’s confidence outdoors by supporting them to feel great and know their kit will perform.